Sharon Lim: SF State student making a move
Sharon Lim, 22, a Journalism major at SF State, is making the move from South City to Hayes Valley tonight, allowing her to be closer to school and the city. Lim will be changing not only her location but also her way of getting to school.
“I usually have to drive [to school],” Lim says. “Now I can just take MUNI.”
Not only will the move save her from buying gas and spending time in traffic on her commute, it will bring her closer to the restaurants and hot spots of San Francisco.
“Living in Hayes Valley will make it easier to explore San Francisco,” Lim says as she compares her new location to her old home in South City.
For Lim being closer to the city means being able to try more new restaurants, one of her favorite things to do.
For more about Sharon, click here.
No comments yet.
| Next »
- Commute Process Flow Chart
- Current Gas Prices
- SF State Journalism Students [X]press Themselves
- Recchiuti Chocolate Makes Environmentally-Friendly Ingredients Rich and Creamy
- A Closer Look at My Town
- The Commute From Hell
- Clayton Rock Quarry
- Baby Survives Train
- Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
- The Many Faces of James Bond
- Texts From Last Night.com
- Power to the Peaceful 2009